Tuesday 7 April 2015

Heat energy is SOUL/God

We can cheat anybody. But we can't cheat our SOUL We can’t escape from our soul.

Soul is a heat energy. It will cook what we think and inhale. And it will create that as an atom inside our body.

If I wish good for others, then my SOUL wishes me good and creates good to me. Likewise if I wish for enlightenment then I have to wish enlightenment for everybody.

On the other hand once we inhale bad, it is to be cleaned with the help of our Soul only since it is the PRECEPTOR  of what it created.

Heat energy is SOUL/God. With heat only anything can be formed and deformed.

Scientists recommend Meditation for protecting the physical body. But science is not searching/realizing about the SOUL. Before realizing that their life time completes.

So, at the end we want to hug the dead body? Or we want to catch hold of SOUL. THINK A WHILE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment