Saturday 9 August 2014

Everyone should REALIZE his "SELF"


EVERYONE SHOULD REALIZE HIS SELF.  This is taught from childhood and it is necessary for the improvement of one's soul.

It is only after raising the state of one's soul that he can help others to raise their soul to a higher state. 

We go to a pottery shop and see a beautiful pot made out of clay. We ask the potter who has made this pot? He answers "I made it sir".

In a school there is a good painting. You appreciate the work and ask who has made that painting? One boy answers "I have made it sir". He is proud in saying so, but there is humility in it.

Such an "I" is necessary for the improvement of the soul of the young boy.

In a political meeting one speaker says, I have got so much backing from my people and I can do this thing and that thing. There is nobody to win me in this area.

This "I" is full of arrogance and this is to be avoided. Here you notice the difference between the"I" of school boy and the "I" of the speaker. It is the arrogant "I” that is to be avoided.

We should REAP THE BENEFITS OF TAKING BIRTH in this world and not for the praise of others

No comments:

Post a Comment