Thursday 30 May 2013

SONG TO MERGE WITH OUR SOUL

1. SONG OF OUR SOUL
(Sages named our soul as ‘ESWARA” which is in between our eyebrows, During singing this song we concentrate with Eswara)
Om Eswara Gurudeva,
Oh, lovable Lord
Reign me with your grace Eswara

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
With cosmic energy acquired form Cosmos
Reign me with your grace Eswara

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
Be harmony with my song
Always come in my thoughts Eswara.
 
For getting the Eternal Bliss
I surrender my mind to you.

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
Without you, I am not at all
Now grace me, all the endurance power
Acquired in my evolutionary cycle to attain exhalted

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
On singing you, never make me forget about you,
Grace me the Matured Wisdom of Sages.

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
Be within me for ever,
To stop my selfish desire which emanates from me.
 
To stop my bad deeds.
Be with me for ever, Eswara
---OM ESWARA GURUDEVA---
2. EXPLANATION OF THE SONG
Om Eswara Gurudeva,
Oh, lovable Lord
Reign me with your grace Eswara.

Whatever we see, hear, speak, smell and think, our soul (Eswara) creates those into atoms in our body. So for all those atoms, Eswara you are the preceptor and nourish them with food.

Our soul name is Eswara. Our cosmos’ Preceptor name is also Eswaraya Gurudevar. Eswaraya gurudevar attained Bliss and be a part of Ursa Major (Sages World). Oh Eswara, reign me with his glorious grace.

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
With cosmic energy acquired from Cosmos
Reign me with your grace Eswara

Cosmic energy is the creator of all. Life atom is formed by Cosmic power. Inside the life atom, cosmic power is the initiator for pulsation of that atom.

Because of pulsation, heat is induced and by the heat, magetic power is created. With the magnetic power, that atom sucks fragrance. The heat inside the atom make that fragrance into a visible form. (for example - a new life atom gets “body” in a plant, in the form of worm). Like this only, the world gets created.

The cosmic power which induces heat inside the atom is named as “ESWARA” by the sages. Sages named the cosmic energy as “ALMIGHTY”. Oh Eswara, please reign me with the cosmic energy you have acquired.

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
Be harmony with my song
Alwyas come in my thoughts, Eswara.
For getting the Eternal Bliss
I surrender all my thoughts to you.

Oh Eswara, since you are created by cosmic energy, you are always glowing. There is no other supreme power that can destroy you. So make me also, glowing like you.

Eswara, I want to merge with you.
Always come in all my thoughts and deeds.
For getting your great love and wisdom,
I surrender all my thoughts to you.

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
Without you, I am not at all
Now grace me, all the endurance power
Acquired in my evolutionary cycle to attain exhalted state.

Oh Eswara, without you I can never be alive. You acquired and gave me the power to win all the hurdles in my earlier births, dring my evolutionary cylce. Now I was formed with the organs that absorbs all the good from my food which I ate and excrete all the rest as bad.

So during this birth, please grace me all the endurance power gathered in previous births to attain the next state EXALTED” and revolve in Pole star’s protected circle.

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
On singing you, never make me forget about you,
Grace me the Matured Wisdom of Sages.

Oh Eswara, you are the soul inside everybody and reigning each and everything. When I forget your existence, I will be always in trouble.

So grace me the matured wisdom. I am singing about you. But in this worldly life, I should never forget your existence, Eswara.

Om Eswara Gurudeva,
Be within me for ever,
To stop my selfish desire emanates from me.
 
To stop my bad deeds.
Be with me for ever, Eswara

In this material world I am worrying for myself, my family, my profession, my business etc., and everything. When anything is not correct I am getting anger, sorrow, sad, and because of these I am totally distressed. I am always thinking about the bad deeds and the bad people who made those. 
This distress make me ill sick and my life becomes very bad. Oh Eswara, always be within me for ever to get rid off all my distress. I want YOUR DESIRE only, to attain the Bliss, which all the Sages had attained.
--Song and explanation given by Sage Eswaraya Gurudevar

No comments:

Post a Comment